Nr ref.: KO/SM/remote
Avenga is a global IT and digital transformation champion. We deliver strategy, customer experience, solution engineering, managed services, software products and outsourcing services like: staff augmentation, team leasing and permanent employment. Together, we are more than 2500 professionals with over 20 years of experience. We are present in Europe, Asia and the USA.
- Responsible for successful ensuring Scrum is understood and enacted by ensuring that the Scrum Team adheres to Scrum theory, practices, and rules;
- Coordinates all Scrum meetings (Daily, Planning, Review, Retrospective);
- Responsible for coordinating work with the development team, ensuring timelines are met;
- Verifies feasibility of provided requirements with the development team;
- Monitors development/sprint progress;
- Works with Delivery Manager on any development related issues.
- At least 4 years of experience in Scrum Master;
- Experience with setting up a new product in aspects of a team (forming) and processes (being defined) is required;
- Experience in work with virtual/dispersed project/service team;
- Good knowledge of project management methods;
- Must have - Scrum Master Certifications: PSMI, PSM II, PSM III, AGILE PM, at least one scaled certification (SAFe 4, LeSS Practitioner);