Our Customer builds Data Driven Innovation Solution which is constant approach of action research, to quickly fold in new learnings on a confidential basis, in...
Playbook Engineering offers a global betting platform that provides a service to established operators and new entrants who are looking to disrupt the industry. We have offices in London and Krakow and are a young and fast-growing company.
- continuous Deployment, automated rollback and failover
- continuous Integration. Writing build/test/deploy pipelines (Jenkins, Gitlab CI)
- continuous Performance Management. Measuring performance and working with developers to improve it
- designing, building and maintaining distributed systems with Kubernetes
- detect and resolve security, performance and availability issues to ensure maximum uptime and performance
- investigate, evaluate and recommend new tools and technologies for faster fault finding
- network and Linux virtual machines administration
- containerisation / packaging. Distributed component integration/troubleshooting (Docker)
- log aggregation (Kibana / Logstash)
- troubleshooting of various issues in the cloud environment in a measured, methodical way, often under pressure
- 2+ years of experience in DevOps/Ops role, administration of production software environment,
- strong practical knowledge of Linux/Unix, networking/administration
- practical knowledge of HTTP protocol (cache, debugging, monitoring)
- good understanding of cloud computing paradigm (distributed logging, service discovery, stateless applications, scaling, HA)
- understanding of Infrastructure as Code paradigm
- experience in troubleshooting issues in distributed systems
- practical knowledge of git SCM and good understanding of git-flow concepts
- hands-on experience of writing scripts with at least one of scripting language
- experience in building pipelines for automating of applications scaffolding, testing, building, auto-scaling and integration
- incentive to propose improvements for the development teams (software design patterns, best practices, code styles)
- experience with real-life deployments to any of the major cloud providers (i.e. AWS, Google Cloud)
- hands-on experience with Kubernetes (EKS or GKE)
- experience with developing in-house IaaS/PaaS solution
- work experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible
- work experience with IaaC tools like Terraform
- software development background is preferable with experience in any high-level language (Java, Scala, Golang, Ruby, Python, C# or C++)
- AWS understanding (Fargate, Route53, VPC, S3, Application Load Balancers (ALBs)
- experience in work with developers on middleware/frontend tier
Zobacz podobne oferty:
Your role: Create, maintain and improve tools and processes used to build, release and deploy our software products. Support development teams on application...
Location: Bydgoszcz About Cloud & Network Services Cloud and Network Services is a leading Nokia business group that offers Network solutions on Core,...