SAP PP Consultant A SAP PP (Production Planning) Consultant is required for local and international projects in S4/HANA. Your role will be to assist clients to...
Washington Frank is a trusted recruitment partner that has built a strong track record of delivering permanent and freelance ERP resources into a very diverse range of businesses across the entire ERP project life-cycle. By following the mission of the company, which is to place more professionals with businesses looking for ERP resources than any other organization, we provide all the ERP job seekers around the world with the broadest range of jobs available in the marketplace and supply employers with top candidates in an ethical, professional and trustworthy manner.
Senior SAP MM/WM Consultant
Are you an expert in supply chain management and logistics?
Got experience and project implementations in SAP to back this up?
SAP and IT partner with a global influence on ERP projects is looking for talented, motivated and intuitive SAP consultants to join their team for new upcoming projects. Specialising in SAP MM/WM, the majority of the work will be carried out on-site with the client, the remainder remotely. You will be working alongside likeminded consultants from different technical and cultural backgrounds, travelling on site to clients and implementing SAP solutions using S4/HANA and your own expertise.
You will be a functional consultant working with the modules MM/WM but learning and implementing with EWM.
For the role you will need to have:
- Strong experience and understanding of SAP MM/WM (implementation, configuration with project experience)
- SCM, logistics and business experience. All industries are welcome, preference for two or more)
- Full English language proficiency
- Experience with communicating and understanding business needs with internal or external clients i.e. face to face, telephone, skype.
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and assertiveness
The potential for this role is huge as there is a wide range of projects to choose from with many different clients and industries. Full certifications, training and experience will be gained in S4/HANA and SAP EWM.
Other benefits include:
- Competitive salary of 14K to 18K PLN with 5-10% salary increase per year
- Permanent contract
- Private Health Insurance
- MultiSports card
- Life Insurance
- Company Laptop and Phone
- Language and business courses
- Certifications and schooling in SAP
- Plus more…
Zobacz podobne oferty:
SAP SD COnsultant in Katowice / Wroclaw / Warszawa Got experience in SAP SD implementation? A new role has come about for an SAP SD Consultant for a large...
SAP FI/CO Functional Consultant – International Projects Ever took a step back and thought “what the hell am I doing in this place?” Have you built...