Were GetResponse, a Polish SaaS company with more than 300 people on board and 350,000+ customers all over the world.
Weve been here since 1998. We’re global, remote and multicultural, yet we share the same values.
Our flagship product, the GetResponse platform, provides our customers with advanced online marketing solutions like marketing automation, responsive email design, landing page creator, webinars and useful analytical tools.
If you’re ready for an adventure where you can use your smarts, share your enthusiasm and conquer global markets — join our team!
- focusing mainly on independent work with teams consisting of up to 8 members developing our own world-class SaaS platform
- creating and implementing all initiatives related to waste elimination and removing impediments in IT and business processes
- cooperating closely with our 6-person Scrum Master team
- supporting Product Owners, the IT department and the Board, located entirely in Poland
- constantly improving a stable and well-established agile environment
Check if you have what it takes:
- excellent understanding of agile culture and the Scrum framework and good knowledge of agile-related approaches (e.g.Kanban)
- knowledge of modern product development tools and techniques
- practical knowledge and a good understanding of software development processes
- at least 1 years experience of working with a development team
- well developed communication, teaching, motivational and team-building skills
- courage, dedication and patience in implementing changes
- capable of independent work and a disciplined approach towards task completion
- native level of Polish and very good language skills in English (min. C1)
Nice to have:
- practical knowledge regarding various project management methods other than agile
- technical background
- remote work
- home office subsidies - 400 PLN per month (or equivalent) to help with your home office expenses and to maintain your well-being
- home office set up - you’ll get a one-time bonus for a maximum of 1000 PLN (or equivalent) to help set up your home office space
- private medical care for employees and their family members
- employee referral program - up to 10 000 PLN for recommending a friend
- corporate life insurance
- employee pension program (PPE)
ESOP (Employee Stock Option Plan) with a 4-year vesting period and unconditional buyback program
- flexible working hours and no meeting days – we want to help you to adjust your schedule to your activities
- wellbeing and mental health culture - mental health helpline, sport card, yoga classes etc.
- modern equipment - most of our teams work on MacBooks
- language classes
- internal initiatives like webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, and more!